INSPIRATIONS® Lemon Chicken
A Cantonese favourite, light and fresh with the tang of
- 300g chicken
- 2 eggs
- 3 tblsp cornflour
1. Dip chicken in beaten egg, then coat with cornflour.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add coated meat, fry until meat is cooked
and is golden brown and crispy.
3. Remove meat from wok and set aside.
4. Pour Lemon Chicken Asian Meal Base into a microwaveable dish
and heat in microwave for 1 min.
5. Pour sauce over chicken pieces until coated.
6. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.
For something different... use prawns instead of chicken.