INSPIRATIONS® Honey Chicken
Sweet honey is combined with soy sauce and garlic to create
this flavoursome sauce.
- 300g chicken, sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp oil
- Honey Chicken Asian Meal Base
1. Dip chicken in beaten egg, then coat with cornflour.
2. Heat oil in a wok, add coated meat, fry until meat is cooked
and is golden brown and crispy.
3. Remove meat from wok and set aside.
4. Pour Honey Chicken Asian Meal Base into a microwaveable dish
and heat in microwave for 1 min.
5. Pour sauce over chicken pieces until coated.
6. Garnish with red or green capsicum and serve with