INSPIRATIONS® Chow Mein
Soy sauce, ginger and garlic, expertly combined to create this
- 300g beef mince
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/4 cabbage
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 220g KAN TONG® Singapore Noodles
1. Heat oil in a wok, add meat and stir-fry until brown.
2. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
3. Stir in Chow Mein Meal Base and water and heat through.
4. Rinse noodles with water, drain, add to wok and stir until
5. Add a dash of soy to taste and serve
For something different... use chicken or pork mince instead of